Sacksteder’s Interiors offers a full Christmas Decorating Service as well as a retail store where we have trees and mantles on display in our showroom. You can purchase your ornaments, stems, ribbon, home decor, arrangements, pre-decorated mini trees, candles and MORE from our retail locations. Give us a call or visit us to get on our books for our Decorating Services, we serve residential homes and businesses for interior and exterior.
Tips from our Design Team on how to decorate your Christmas Tree like a PRO!
- It is always a great idea to plan out a color scheme for your tree. You can use Pinterest, or examples from our website and social media, or trees in our stores for inspiration.
- Before decorating, Fluff your tree with the lights turned on. Make any adjustments to fill gaps where lights need to be. Step back and be sure that your lights are distributed evenly and that they are in working order.
- Put on your tree topper, this is a great way to add height an interest to your tree. If you are working with a smaller tree, this is your opportunity to make it look taller and more grand! Add sticks, stems, florals, or a traditional tree topper.
- Select a high quality ribbon to use. We have a wide variety in stock you can choose from at our New Trenton Location. We suggest bows and using ribbon throughout your tree. You can also take it up a notch and layer 2 ribbons together.
- Put on your larger ornaments first and distribute them evenly, followed by your medium and smaller ornaments. Adding several different sizes and shapes gives you the professional look.
- Spread your colors and shapes evenly throughout your tree and take a walk around to be sure all gaps are filled. Add stems or more ornaments as needed to make your tree as full as you like.
- Add a unique tree skirt at the bottom of the tree for a finished look. Tip: if you don’t find a tree skirt that you like, you can use a large fluffy blanket to put at the bottom!
- Have fun! Decorating your tree is such a fun experience, and our Sacksteder’s Design Team is here to help you along the way. If you need help selecting your decorations, or help with decorating, stop in or give us a call or fill out our contact page. We are currently booking our appointments for Christmas Decorating.