Sacksteder’s Interiors offers full service holiday decorating with holiday decor in our showrooms to use to make your tree what you want it to be! Watch the video above for tips on how to use our Tree Decorating Kits and click here to watch our video on how to incorporate ribbon into your Christmas tree.
Below are our nine steps for decorating artificial Christmas trees:
- Fluff your tree with the lights turned on. Make any adjustments to fill gaps where lights need to be.
- Put on your tree topper.
- Put on your ribbon from top to bottom if you are using mesh ribbon. Pinch a small piece of the end of the tree over the ribbon to secure in place. Spread out the mesh ribbon to let your tree lights shine through.
- Put on your larger ornaments first – balanced distribution.
- Put on your smaller ornaments.
- Spread your colors and shapes evenly throughout your tree.
- Step back to look at your tree and make any adjustments.
- Add a unique tree skirt and you are all set!
Come visit Sacksteder’s for ideas, ornaments and various holiday decor and accessories! Or, if you’d rather us do the decorating, click here to learn more about our holiday decorating services.
Sacksteder’s Interiors is located at 9797 Montgomery Road in Cincinnati and 4101 U.S. 52 in New Trenton, IN. Call (513)791- 5022 or (812) 637-1422 to learn more and follow along on Facebook or Instagram. Click here to shop the Sacksteder’s Interiors catalog.