Happy Holidays From the Sacksteder’s Interiors Team!
WAYS TO MAKE THIS THE BEST CHRISTMAS SEASON EVER
Sacksteder’s Interiors welcomed the Holiday with two fully-decorated showrooms bursting with Christmas ideas, tips, holiday decorating items, gifts for your 2020 Gift List, and more.
Now, we can reflect on making it happen with any our efforts to plan Special Christmas Holiday experiences!
Here are 10 ways to guide your special Christmas Holiday and Season:
- Begin with gratitude. Before you begin handing out the gifts and tearing into them, take a moment to reflect on all of your blessings since last Christmas. Gratitude pulls up out and gives us hope the coming year.
- Keep to you set budget if you have one. I love to decorate and entertain! I admit, I go overboard at times in the name of fun and festive.
- Release expectations. This year, it is what it is and we are all doing the best every day with our big smiles behind our masks.
- Keep it simple. Enjoy your Christmas themes per room and your awesome Holiday Decorating this year.
- Spend time in nature as much as you can. Bring nature inside too!
- Listen to beautiful and uplifting music. Embrace Christmas music too!
- Create and sustain you Christmas Traditions and make some new ones.
- Light candles for the glow of the Holiday Spirit.
- Entertain without perfection. It does not have to be perfect to be wonderful!
- Buy gifts purposefully for the other person that will bring them joy and happiness. I enjoy seeing people open their gifts and seeing their smiles.
One more idea is to reach out to someone you know who may be lonely this Holiday, A telephone call is so appreciated!
Happy Holidays from our Sacksteder’s Interiors Team!