DIY Christmas Table Centerpiece Ideas ~ How to Create Simple Holiday Table Theme in Your Home!
Whether you are into modern or traditional or even minimalist, Sacksteder’s Interiors Furniture & Design has created table decorations to enhance your Holiday Table!
Red, green and white will forever be popular, it is fun this year to go “modern” with some ideas below:
- Use BOLD colors like a deep blue sapphire or aqua table runner paired with white Holiday items such as white reindeer, snowmen or snowflakes.
- Go METAL with brass metal candlesticks decorated with natural-looking greenery, berries and mini-votives placed along your Holiday table runner.
- Go DIFFERENT with a black and white table runner. Top with frosted pinecones, small black lanterns, or use any theme you want. We have a black Santa’s Hat that would look great and it would start festive Holiday conversations.
- Use RED AND WHITE with plain white dishes, candlesticks, mini Christmas trees and a chalkboard tag. You could add some Santa figurines or Elves or even Gnomes dressed in white and red to add some lightness and “merry” fun.
- Collect your WHITE AND GOLD to make an elegant color-themed table. Use seasonal elements like gold trees, gold napkins, and mini-light garland in the middle of your table.
Any of these ideas can be enhanced with a Festive Centerpiece custom-made by Sacksteder’s Interiors just for YOU and your table theme this year!