Holiday Themes to Make this Year Special!
THE HOLIDAYS ARE HERE & WE ARE JOYOUS!
Top Ways to Embrace the Holidays!
Here are some ideas to reflect on to start your Holidays:
- Send out your Christmas cards and letters early. I think about the family or individual that I am sending a card to and write a personal note. It makes me happy and grateful for family and friends.
- Put on Christmas music while you decorate your home or office. Christmas music adds a feeling of magic, hope, and peace for our future.
- Use a new Holiday Decorating Theme to do something different than last year. My theme this year is JOY. I am embracing adding more joy while “staying at home.” Every room has the word “Joy” somewhere. There are ornaments, wood signs and other Holiday items with JOY on them.
- Plan your Holiday Menu. We love to plan and eat so add something you haven’t made before to your Holiday menus. Have a gourmet meal for just you and your partner or husband while counting blessings.
- Buy an Amaryllis flower bud and watch it grow. The red and white ones are so beautiful. It is an activity as a family to see it come to life as they bloom indoors.
And of course, come visit Sacksteder’s Holiday Showroom for inspiration, fun and the beginning of your festive Christmas Season!