Tips for Classic or Contemporary Holiday Decorating
HOLIDAY DECORATING IS FUN & FESTIVE WITH SACKSTEDER’S!
• Try some less standard colors of the season, like silver and white.
• You can also opt for frosted ornaments rather than shiny ones in colors that appeal to you.
• If you still want to incorporate red and green, try making at least one of the colors darker. A cranberry red or forest green are two great color options.
• Try to avoid going overboard and let simplicity be your guide when putting up decorations.
• Repetition can be very effective – the same wreath hung on each window, the same candle lining the mantle and tables, and other repetitions can make for very attractive decor.
• Choose an overall theme for your home or at least for each room so that all your decorations tie in for a cohesive feel.