MAKE YOUR SPIRITS MERRY, BRIGHT, AND BEAUTIFUL!
Our Holidays are coming! Let’s begin our festive planning for this year’s celebrations!
And while each year brings its own Christmas traditions, our Holiday Decorating can use a refresh.
- Red plaid is such a fun theme for any family room around Christmastime, since almost everything can be coordinated to match.
- Giant bows make for an extravagant statement—even on smaller trees to add shimmer and shine. Gold or silver bows both add to your color theme for your tree.
- White or red Poinsettia flowers add to making a beautiful tree.
Come visit us at Sacksteder’s for some new Holiday Decor ideas and items to make your spirits merry, bright, and beautiful.
LET’S GET FESTIVE!
Here are some more trends, tips and ideas for a different tree this year:
- Make a black-and-white tree feel perfect for your home with warm white lights, gingham accents, rustic signage, and wooden snowflakes.
- Use various sizes of candy canes for a Christmas confection tree. You can also add gingerbread ornaments and a popcorn garland to delight your friends and family!
Come see us to see our Holiday Decorating collections this year to start your Holiday Season!