Ideas from Sacksteder’s expert Interior Designers!
Dark rooms feel smaller, so brighten up your walls with a fresh coat of paint in a light shade.
Good lighting makes a kitchen look bigger, regardless of color. Try some of the following lighting ideas:
- Add LED strip lights to shelves and under your cabinets to illuminate your counter space; simply peel, stick and plug in.
- Replace incandescent light bulbs with the latest energy-efficient versions.
- Choose pendant lights to layer your room’s lighting.
- Replace outdated light fixtures.
- Add a mirror to a kitchen wall.
- Use light-colored back splash tile.
- Buy new bar stools in a lighter or contrasting complementary color.
Call us to schedule an in-home consultation with one of our experts who can make your dream kitchen come true.