Our Expert Interior Designers Can Guide You!
SOME WAYS TO REFRESH WITHOUT A FULL RENOVATION
Ways to Refresh Your Kitchen include:
- Update your cabinet hardware.
- Use lighter colors by repainting cabinets and walls – light colors reflect light.
- Change Lighting – use chandeliers and pendants to brighten your kitchen and change the mood with some personality.
- Use artwork – artwork is a great way to elevate any room and will it the same in your kitchen.
- Buy new counter stools – there are lots of fun and functional choices.
- Add window treatments – dress up your bare windows to instantly dress up your kitchen.
- An easy one – hide small appliances to reduce the clutter and keep counter space clear. Bring them out when you want to use them such as blenders.