Discover the trends to make your home blooming with 2020’s most fashionable florals. Beautiful blooms are an exquisite and easy way to add life and color to your home or business interiors. The top floral trends of 2020 are an exciting blend of bold, bright and neutral colors with minimal styling.
Our floral arrangements mirror any style — modern, traditional and transitional. A well-placed quality arrangement will make your large or small rooms look festive and fresh.
The Top Floral Trends 2020:
- Soft Neutrals with greenery
- Minimalist style
- Flowers – such as hydrangeas and roses
- The number one floral arrangement trend includes soft neutrals with the use of soft colors. A trend just like people leaning toward organic produce, our Floral trends follow with natural earthier tones to fit in any room or commercial setting.
- The Minimalist style can be seen in this gorgeous centerpiece. We also create smaller pieces to use as a set for any area such as on a mantle or console.
- We all know that flowers improve our mood and enrich special occasions. You can bring the beauty of the garden indoors to enhance your home. Any room is enhanced with a floral arrangement.
You will see a large selection of life-like florals such as hydrangeas and roses that make a great arrangement. Greenery quality selection is important to compliment the flowers.
We can Customize your arrangement so bring in your fabric, a picture of your space and color palette. Then, we can help you with your selections to create a perfect arrangement to refresh your home.
If you have a special container, you can bring it in also. Set up a time to meet me for a consultation so I can get a feel of what you like and we can make the perfect design for you.
Sacksteder’s Interiors offers top quality with design touches using floral arrangements that look and feel like it was picked fresh from your garden bed.
Give a room an instant refresh to create a focal point with a vibrant floral arrangement to match your style. Come see us and our large selection of floral arrangements to spread a little more happiness in your home!