In a nation of over-achievers and multi-taskers running 24-7, home has become a coveted place of renewal, expression and inner comfort…our sanctuary.
With its groundbreaking Sanctuary collection, recently nominated for the Pinnacle Award, the world’s highest furniture design achievement, Hooker Furniture provides a canvas for creating your own personal vacation sanctuary spanning lifestyles and locales. Sanctuary is filled with “comfort furniture” rich in historical reference yet relaxed, inviting and up to date.
Sanctuary by Hooker Furniture takes a casual chic spin on classic designs of Italian, Portuguese, Scandinavian, French and English origin, updating them for today with seven eclectic finish selections ranging from dune and beach to ebony, along with accent pieces in copper, gold and mirrored finishes for sparkle. Offering over 150 pieces in a collection that is versatile enough to go from Boston to Los Angeles and back, from 50s ranch to urban loft and from bungalow to lodge, Sanctuary promises a refreshingly clean and serene interior no matter where your home is.
Sanctuary is coastal meets cottage meets villa meets penthouse. Personal expression knows no bounds with over 10 finishes rich in casual character and perfect in their imperfection. All finishes can seamlessly mix together. Finish selections include:
- Pine. Offering a hand-rubbed, antique look…planked, sanded and full of character
- Drift. Natural wood tones with a timeless amber oak quality yet gray enough to swing toward the loft lifestyle.
- Dune/Beach. Used together as a two tone finish on several pieces, dune is a casual creamy paint with rub through from a cottage, coastal or villa feel. Beach is a sun-bleached cherry with antique feel.
- Poppy. On selected accents in a rustic red.
- Copper. Another finish for selected accents, adding eclecticism.
Sanctuary is constructed of hardwood solids, oak and ash veneers, mirror and metal