The Greater Cincinnati Home Builders Association and City of Cincinnati are ready to present it’s 13th show in this year’s Citirama at Gershom Grove. If you’re unfamiliar with Citirama, it’s a home show that “began in 1996 to act as a catalyst for the stimulation of revitalization of urban communities.” The first Citirama was located in downtown Cincinnati on Mound Street, where Sacksteder’s Interiors decorated Bourquein Custom built homes. Here we are now in 2016 still designing great Citirama homes while making a difference in the urban communities of Cincinnati.
Of the four builders in this year’s show- Brookstone Homes, Drees Homes, Maronda Homes, and Potterhill Homes- Sacksteder’s will be decorating Maronda and Potterhill homes. The site will consist of 36 single family homes priced from $200,000 – $350,000 in the College Hill neighborhood of Cincinnati, just minutes from downtown.
College Hill is a great neighborhood, consisting of diverse families and incomes. It’s a great compromise for people who want to live in a suburban-like neighborhood, but have the accessibility of living downtown. Whether you’re looking for homes ideas, or scouting the neighborhood, come see us this September at Citirama! We are excited to contribute to the growth of Cincinnati’s urban community, as Citirama celebrates its 20th year since it’s inception.
- Saturday, September 10 – Sunday, September 18
- Monday – Thursday 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday – Sunday Noon – 9:00 p.m.
- No admittance after 8:00 p.m.
- $10.00 at the gate or $8.00 at area Kroger stores.
- AAA members can purchase discount tickets for $8.00 by showing their AA cards at the gate.
- Discount tickets can be purchased online here.
- Children 12 and under are free if accompanied by an adult.